Terms and Conditions
1. General Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts that are concluded via the online shop www.dentarctools.com between Dentarc s.r.o and customers, i.e. consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is neither attributed to their commercial nor independent professional activity.
2. Recognition of Terms and Conditions
The customer acknowledges these terms and conditions and agrees to the terms and conditions when an order is placed. The contracting parties agree to be bound by Slovakian law. If the consumer has his domicile or ordinary place of residence in the domestic territory or is employed in the domestic territory, any legal action against him can only be brought by the competent court responsible for the district in which he has his domicile, ordinary place of residence or place of employment; this does not apply to legal disputes that have already arisen.
3. Protective Clause
The inclusion of the terms and conditions or the customer's terms of contract that deviate from the terms and conditions will be rejected, unless otherwise explicitly recognized by Dentarc s.r.o.
4. Conclusion of the Contract
4.1. The product representation on the website does not constitute an offer in the legal sense. It is an invitation to the customer to make an offer. In the legal sense, the offer is made by the customer when placing an order. Confirmation of receipt of the order occurs with the acceptance of the order immediately after issuing an automated email. The email confirmation concludes the purchase contract.
4.2. The customer can select the desired product(s) and place into the “shopping cart” at the click of a button. The selected products are temporarily stored in the “shopping cart” for the duration of the customer's visit to the website www.dentarctools.com. The order process is continued when the “Proceed to Checkout” button next to the listed goods is clicked. The customer is then requested to enter the desired delivery address and payment method, entering the required data to process the payment. When choosing external services as a payment method, such as PayPal, the customer is redirected to the external website of the respective payment service provider. Before the order is submitted, the relevant order information is summarized in an “Order Overview”. The customer is free to review and edit the details if required, before submitting the order to Dentarc s.r.o by clicking the “Place Order” button. In doing so, the customer makes a binding offer with respect to the selected goods.
4.3. Once the order is placed, Dentarc s.r.o. sends an order confirmation email to the email address provided by the customer. The order confirmation confirms that the order has been received and displays the ordered contents (hereinafter "Order Confirmation"). If Dentarc s.r.o. rejects the conclusion of the contract, the customer will be notified promptly via email.
1. All product prices are displayed as total prices and include statutory sales tax (VAT).
2. Price errors reserved. If the correct price is higher, the customer will be contacted. In such cases, the contract is only concluded if the customer agrees to purchase the good(s) at the actual price. If the correct price is lower, this lower price is charged.
6. Shipping Costs
The stated product prices do not include shipping costs. Further details concerning shipping costs can be found on our website.
The applicable sales tax is included in the shipping costs.
7. Terms of Delivery
1. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made to the address specified by the customer.
2. The estimated date of delivery is stated in confirmation email. When using the cash in advance payment option, the delivery period starts one day after the payment has reached the Dentarc s.r.o. bank account. When using the option payment on account, the delivery period starts one day after the contract was concluded. In all other cases, the delivery period starts one day after receipt of the order.
3. Dentarc s.r.o. bears no responsibility if the manufacturer or supplier is experiencing difficulties with supply. If the delivery of the goods within a specific period is hindered due to unforeseen circumstances, Dentarc s.r.o. is entitled to withdraw from the contract in full or in part. The Dentarc s.r.o. will inform the customer immediately in this respect. Damage claims are excluded in this case. The customer will be informed before the start of the order process in regard to existing delivery restrictions.
8. Payment Due Date & Reservation of Title
1. The purchase price is payable, at the latest, at the time of delivery.
2. The delivered goods shall remain the property of Dentarc s.r.o. until payment is made in full.
9. Terms of Payment
1. Dentarc s.r.o. accepts the following payment methods:
2. Cash in advance payments means that the customer transfers the invoice amount within 14 days of the contract having been concluded. The transfer is to be made to the Dentarc s.r.o. bank account (bank details are provided in the order confirmation). Shipping only occurs after the payment has been received.
5. Credit card payments will be charged to your credit card on placing the order. The credit card is charged immediately, even if the items are not in stock and can only be sent in a few days. Our partner for this payment method is Six Payment Services or Adyen.
6. PayPal - You can pay the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal. You must be registered with PayPal or create a PayPal account. Once authenticated by logging in with your login details, you can confirm the payment instruction to our account. Further instructions are provided during the order process.
1. General statutory regulations apply unless otherwise stated.
2. Guarantees exclude damages caused by the customer, particularly in cases of mishandling, misuse or unauthorized repair attempts.
3. The shortened limitation period does not apply to damages based on a grossly negligent breach of duty by Dentarc s.r.o. or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or agent of Dentarc s.r.o. The shortened limitation period shall not apply to claims for damages due to the negligent or intentional breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are obligations that make the fulfilment of the contract possible, and on which the customer can ordinarily rely.
4. If the items delivered have obvious transport damage, you must report this to the carrier immediately and contact us as soon as possible. Failure to make a complaint or contact us shall not affect your statutory guarantee claims as a consumer, and merely serves to aid the provider in making claims against the company commissioned with the delivery of the goods or the insurer.
1. Claims for damages made by the customer against Dentarc s.r.o. are excluded unless Dentarc s.r.o. or its vicarious agents have acted with willful intent of gross negligence.
2. This does not affect the liability for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, due to negligence or intentional breach of material contractual obligations, or if liability is mandatory under the Product Liability Act or claims from culpa in contrahendo, or other breaches of duty or tort claims for property damage. Material contractual obligations are obligations that make the fulfilment of the contract possible, and on which the customer can ordinarily rely.
12. Right of Offset, Right of Retention
1. The customer is not entitled to offset payment against our claims unless the customer's counterclaims are legally established or undisputed. The customer is entitled to offset against our claims if he files a complaint or counterclaim regarding the same purchase contract.
2. The customer may only exercise a right of retention if the counterclaim is made in regards to the same purchase contract.
13. Data Protection
14. Modification of Terms and Conditions / Right to Make Changes
We are entitled to modify these terms and conditions unilaterally as needed in terms of fixing equivalence mandate or to adapt to changing legal or technical conditions. The customer will be notified of amended content via their last known email address. The modifications made become an integral part of the contract when the customer does not file a written objection within six weeks of notification sent via email.
15. Severability Clause
If any provision regarding these terms and conditions should be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
16. Contractual Language
The language available at the time of completion of the contract is english.
17. Contract Law
Contracts shall be governed by Slovakian law.